Site Meter .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cameron's House of Fun

Fatherhood, politics, education, random thoughts (heavy on the random thoughts) and stuff (always stuff).

Thursday, December 27, 2007

The ickness

So, the best way to spend Christmas is not huddled under a blanket shivering. Nope.

Nor is the best way to spend it checking your temp every 15 minutes...

That said, I went to bed at 11ish on the 25th and woke up at 11ish on the 26th. Then, for my next trick, I had a 2.5 hour nap in the afternoon. Last night was a more normal 8ish hour sleep. I don't feel great, I'm still achy and hopped up on NeoCitron (cherry flavored FTW!)... Christine says I look 10 years younger.. I'm going off to bed again shortly.. I'm hoping for the 18 year old me to wake up...

That said we all managed to have a great time at our 3 Christmas celebrations and we all got and gave good loot.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home