Site Meter .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cameron's House of Fun

Fatherhood, politics, education, random thoughts (heavy on the random thoughts) and stuff (always stuff).

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Oh you little bastard you!

I love the Undergraduates, I really do. With out them in their multitudes I wouldn't have a job. This would suck in so many ways.

But I went for a walk to the science building just now to go and get some money and then a Pepsi (every time I see that word in writing Suicidal Tendencies lyrics pop into my head unbidden) and opened a door at the same time as a student was coming through. We kind of bumped into each other.

Adopting the safest attitude available to him (who knows, I might be a prof) he said "Oh, I'm very sorry sir."

Sir?

GARRRGGHHH...... I'M OLD.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home