Site Meter .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cameron's House of Fun

Fatherhood, politics, education, random thoughts (heavy on the random thoughts) and stuff (always stuff).

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Dumber?

In January Apple released the January Software Update for iPod Touch. Let's leave aside the fact that you have to pay $20 for it, and talk about the update stream.

They're using iTunes to push it on you, so that you can then buy it through the store and update right away. This is smart, this is easy etc etc. I'm all for it.

The problem is that, for a number of reasons, I just don't have the $20 to spend right now.

No problem right? I click "Remind me later" or whatever...

And then I get caught in a circle of the same damn screen and I can't actually control the contents of my iPod.

I wrote an email to Apple about this, they replied very quickly telling me that they were sorry and they were working to fix this problem.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home