Site Meter .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cameron's House of Fun

Fatherhood, politics, education, random thoughts (heavy on the random thoughts) and stuff (always stuff).

Friday, March 18, 2005

Vacation and the Shit that is Bloggers Post By E-mail

So tomorrow we leave for San Francisco (there will be no flowers in hair thank you very much) for about 10 days of R and R. This means that posting will be weirder than normal. I was going to try bloggers post by e-mail, but I sent a test message about 4 days ago and it still hasn't arrived.

This begs the question, why offer it if it doesn't fricking well work?

Anyway, I'll try and post at least every couple of days and we'll see how that goes.

(I may post again later today, we'll see how busy I am)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home