Site Meter .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cameron's House of Fun

Fatherhood, politics, education, random thoughts (heavy on the random thoughts) and stuff (always stuff).

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

The battle rages

So, my cold/flu has progressed somewhat, it seems to live exclusively in my throat and upper lungs right now but comes with a very impressive warm front. Christine has the sore throat right now and Lucas isn't telling what's up with him (fever free so far).

My theory is that we're all going to get sick and miraculously get well again just before our vacation in SF.

Or not.

More later.

3 Comments:

At 6:20 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are all going to be healthy for San Francisco! Or else!!

 
At 6:51 p.m., Blogger Cameron Campbell said...

Or else what?

 
At 8:16 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll be better. I know you will. I'll keep sending good thoughts and good karma your way.

Suellen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home