Site Meter .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cameron's House of Fun

Fatherhood, politics, education, random thoughts (heavy on the random thoughts) and stuff (always stuff).

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Prediction results

I'm going to write about the actual results of the actual election later. But first I know all three of you are dying to know how Christine and I did with our various predictions. First, an explanation, Christine has what people like to call "a life". She leaves the house to work, she has co-workers who talk to her, our boss is 10 feet away from her, she is not nearly as lame and geeky as I am. Which is to say that her email inbox wasn't recieving polling data directly and she wasn't reading politics stuff every lunch hour.

So:

Christine's Predictions:
CPC: 153
Lib: 72
BQ: 58
NDP: 23
IND: 2

Cameron's Predictions:
CPC: 12O
LIB: 105
BQ: 58
NDP: 25

Actual Election Results:
CPC: 124
LIB: 103
BQ: 51
NDP: 29
IND: 1

So I was closer, but off on some. Then again, at about 10:30 Christine predicted that Martin would resign. I told her she was nuts.

1 Comments:

At 11:34 a.m., Blogger Tarkwell Robotico said...

Come on - was that really your call?

That's friggin' amazing.

As per usual, you impress the me. Normally, its with your clever arguments. This time, its with your sixth sense!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home