Site Meter .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cameron's House of Fun

Fatherhood, politics, education, random thoughts (heavy on the random thoughts) and stuff (always stuff).

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Spam-A-Roo!!

Ok, so the start of the holiday season saw an marked up swing in the amount of spam I've been receiving. I find the flow of spam fascinating. One year I cobbled together all the products being offered by the spammers into one giant lifestyle. It went like this: I would be sitting in my Genuine Israeli Army Surplus Camp Chair™, breathng through my Genuine Israeli Army Surplus Gasmask™, with my new NATURALLY ENLARGED BREASTS™, admiring my GIAGANTIC CAWK™, playing with my WORLDS SMALLEST RC CAR™, safe in the knowledge that some nice man in Nigeria was taking care of my economic future.

This year's all seem to be of the phishing/virus delivering variety. They bore me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home