Site Meter .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cameron's House of Fun

Fatherhood, politics, education, random thoughts (heavy on the random thoughts) and stuff (always stuff).

Monday, July 03, 2006

Honk honk (with bonus crap graphic update)

Ok, so I want to understand something. When the guy behind the guy who is (as the law dictates) letting me cross the street honks angrily at the nice driver to move, does he really mean for them to run me over?

Because this morning, this happened and it made me curious. I've asked the person in the past, with no satisfactory answers (something to do with the phrasing of my question, no doubt as "Are you fucking stupid you inbred puke?" tends to not generate a useful dialog).

So, after reading Joanne's comment, and thinking some more, I realized that I was totally unclear.

So, in the following graphic, the green car is the nice driver, the red car is the asshole, the stick figures are Christine and I.



I told you the graphic sucked.

4 Comments:

At 12:08 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope, your way won't generate a useful dialog.
You should try this: "Buddy, do you want to pay for my car insurance?" If he asks why, say "because you are urging me to run over that car so I thought maybe you want to pay for my insurance"
See, no curses but still I don't think it will generate much of a useful dialog.
Second suggestion: if he honks reverse a bit and he will be too scared to honk again.

 
At 11:17 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm, now the new graphic update makes it clear. The stick figures are cute.
Well, in this case you should have said "You lunatic, are you urging that guy to run over me because if you are, you could be charged with second degree caroicide"

 
At 11:20 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the stick figures especially the little detail where you drew a skirt for your wife to make it look like a female. First when I saw it I thought it is your son holding you wife's hand.

 
At 6:33 a.m., Blogger Cameron Campbell said...

If my son had been with us I wouldn't be typing here.

Because the warden wouldn't have given me computer access yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home