Site Meter .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cameron's House of Fun

Fatherhood, politics, education, random thoughts (heavy on the random thoughts) and stuff (always stuff).

Monday, June 12, 2006

Craaazzzyyy!

In a couple of hours, like 3.5, something utterly nuts will happen.

Concordia University is going to give me a MA.

The mind fucking boggles.

Seriously.

So at this point, I'd like to send a big FUCK YOU out to the fine people who created the standardized apptitude test (and those that administered it) that suggested that I lacked the general learning ability to finish an undergraduate degree. I hope that I'm wrong, that there is a god and heaven and hell and that you roast in the latter, on a spit, for all time.

I would also like to send a huge thank you to those of you who helped along the way. Some are gone (god, it's days like this that I miss the hell out of my Mom), some are still around, some I've lost touch with. Each and every one of you taught me something and pushed me forward.

Thank you.

Now I must decide how the hell the stupid gown goes on.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home