Site Meter .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cameron's House of Fun

Fatherhood, politics, education, random thoughts (heavy on the random thoughts) and stuff (always stuff).

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

May the quietest team win

Shortly the sides from Germany and Italy will take to the field at the World Cup. 

Honestly I like both teams quite a lot.

I've long been a fan of German football, it's no nonsense, pretty to watch and fast. 

I've hated the Italian side in the past, but this version of the Azuria are a hard working bunch who play very very pretty football. 

Honestly though, I'm much more interested in eatting and sleeping in peace. 

I've thought about it, and I can't think of one place in Montreal where you would say "here be the Germans". 

The same can not be said at all about the Italians. Little Italy is about 15 minutes north of us by car. And the cars will come. 

Trust me on this. 

That said, Lucas does like what he calles "Les beep beep". 

Conflicted I am. 

2 Comments:

At 7:49 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry dude,

Looks like that the db level will be a tad high this evening.

Forza Italia.

Hope tomorrow's game will be just as entertaining.

 
At 6:32 a.m., Blogger Cameron Campbell said...

It rained. Apparently Italians don't go out in the rain.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home