Site Meter .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cameron's House of Fun

Fatherhood, politics, education, random thoughts (heavy on the random thoughts) and stuff (always stuff).

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Inadvertant (unannounced, obvious) Blog Break

So, this is the deal. I blog when I can, when I feel the whim, when I, well, when I feel like it.

Lately I haven't.

Plus work has been busy as hell.

There will be many posts in the next few days.

So the three of you who ever read this will have a lot of verbose crap to trudge through.

YAY FOR YOU!!

1 Comments:

At 8:13 a.m., Blogger Margie Bargie said...

Heh...I have been on blogation too...or is it blogatical...whatever...

Do check in..."Ah, Bloggage" I said to myself upon my arrival at your domain...will return the favour soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home