Site Meter .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cameron's House of Fun

Fatherhood, politics, education, random thoughts (heavy on the random thoughts) and stuff (always stuff).

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The very definition of a First World Problem

The other day I was doing something around the house. And things weren't working out the way I wanted them to. I was getting frustrated and grumpy and snippy.

And then I started to laugh at myself.

Because what I was so pissed about was that running the power supply for my 3.5 year old son's computer was not working out the way I wanted it to.



NB: It's an old B and W G3 with a piddling amount of RAM, but come on.. it's a computer for a 3 year old.

Clearly I need to get some perspective.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home