Site Meter .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cameron's House of Fun

Fatherhood, politics, education, random thoughts (heavy on the random thoughts) and stuff (always stuff).

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Near epic fail (but still a fail)

So this morning, I'm all stunned with sleep and stressed about the day etc (as is my want), I got up, got Lucas downstairs and went to make breakfast.

So I got the loaf of bread out, chucked it onto stove top, got the tea water going (there wasn't enough coffee for two cups) and then went away to the computer to check the news and the weather...

A minute or so later I smell something, pretty much simultaneously to this the smoke detector goes off.

I'd turned on the wrong element. So the water wasn't heating up, but hte plastic wrapped bread was quite... well gross (and toasty).

Now the house smells of, I dunno, what I imagine toast for robots smells like.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home