Site Meter .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cameron's House of Fun

Fatherhood, politics, education, random thoughts (heavy on the random thoughts) and stuff (always stuff).

Monday, September 06, 2004

So, Lucas' room is pretty much done, aside for some drawer handles and pulls for his cupbord (ordered from Lee Valley), some trim and a wee bit of painting. So like 2 hours work total.

On to drywalling under the stairs: several hours later it is done. I pulled wire to put in the lights, which we will do later this week, put up the drywall we have and then cleaned up. I am baked, and now I have to do some Internship stuff. SCORM is a tool of satan.

So, I go to blogs and politics sites sometimes (by which I mean hourly). Recently I read about vid footage of a protestor at the RNC being kicked by a republian delegate once she was handcuffed and wrestled to the ground. Things have gotten so polarized that people were like "bitch got what she deserved!". I would very much like off this ride now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home