Site Meter .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cameron's House of Fun

Fatherhood, politics, education, random thoughts (heavy on the random thoughts) and stuff (always stuff).

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Work Whining, Election Reform and you know, stuff...

Shortish post, cause I am tired and not at all in a good mood. Work presses upon my mind, deadlines loom and I am now recieving payment via that 4th arrangement since I started there. When I was hired I was told I would get paid via direct deposit every other Thursday, then it turns out that if I don't work at the office I am not an employee, so I would get paid every other Thursday, but by cheque, then it was going to be every 21 days so my boss had my invoice once a week. This pissed payroll off, because Thursday every week I would start harrasing them. Now I am going to be paid every 2 weeks, but I bill weekly. ARRRRGGGHHH!!!

The New York Times had an interesting piece on election reform, you can read it here.

I guess this seems to be my new fixation... that and how to get young people interested in voting again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home