Site Meter .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cameron's House of Fun

Fatherhood, politics, education, random thoughts (heavy on the random thoughts) and stuff (always stuff).

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Well I've done it now

Christine was talking about doing another round of calling of the various day cares who's waiting lists we are on and I got all anxious. She mentioned it a few times and we were too busy for her to do anything about it.

Finally I put word to the thought in my head and told her to not bother that I would work at home and stay with him till he was in school.

I'm excited and scared and happy and worried and nervous..... but mostly happy.

It will be a lot of work, and it will require a lot more discipline than I have been exhibiting for a while.. but I think it is the best decision ever.

That said, we're going to have to look at getting me some help, a couple of half days during the week or mb a full day and a half day, so I can get some work done in one big shot...

Who knows, mb in a year or so we'll revisit this decision, but for now it just feels right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home