Site Meter .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cameron's House of Fun

Fatherhood, politics, education, random thoughts (heavy on the random thoughts) and stuff (always stuff).

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I'VE BEEN TAGGED

My buddy Kelly over at On the fence (Go. Read. Now!!) has tagged me with this newfangled books thing that is sweeping the blogosphere. It will make a most excellent break from what is going on in my life right now. But it will probably have to wait till tomorrow morning this afternoon tonight. What with web design and mb visiting my Mom at the Montreal General.

On the subject of the Montreal General. WTF is up with most hospital architecture? Everyone who is there knows they are sick. Why does the design of the building have to remind them. Every time you look around the very pores of the building are screaming "YOU, MY FRIEND, ARE VERY VERY ILL."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home