Site Meter .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cameron's House of Fun

Fatherhood, politics, education, random thoughts (heavy on the random thoughts) and stuff (always stuff).

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Downsizing Report 1

So after a week of WeightWatchers Online™™™™™(etc) I lost (DRUM ROLL PLEASE!) 5 pounds. Quite honestly I didn't even try that hard. I didn't go to the gym, I had fried chicken one night (way too much of it) and mostly pushed the points that I had to use to the outer edge... so that is good. I guess I am disappointed, even though more loss than that would be seriously unhealthy. I am a bit more instant gratification than I really like to let on, and I guess I want the weight off now, even though it took years to get to this point. Oh well.

1 Comments:

At 1:23 AM, Blogger 4Sanity said...

One of the hardest things is losing weight. If you can keep the motivation up you'll be alright but the most frustrating is when you've worked really hard but don't lose anything. Congratulations on losing 5 pounds it's a wonderful beginning.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home