Site Meter .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cameron's House of Fun

Fatherhood, politics, education, random thoughts (heavy on the random thoughts) and stuff (always stuff).

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Cute

Right now I'm working on finishing up my thesis/internship report for my MA, but Lucas and Christine are cuddled together on the sofa napping.

He's sick with a fever and a cold and he's all blocked up all over (the great joy of diahria in a kid is that you often go too far the other way to stop it) which is the only way he'd put up with this sort of foolishness.

So while it's happening for a not so good reason, it is deeply sweet.

For some reason, at this very momment, I am quite content.

Now if that order of thesis writing elves I placed would just show up, everything would be great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home