Site Meter .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cameron's House of Fun

Fatherhood, politics, education, random thoughts (heavy on the random thoughts) and stuff (always stuff).

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Done

So you go to a room. In the room is the computer you just picked up. The computer is hooked to a projecter dealie. 

On the screen are your presentation slides.

Your readers, the woman who is chairing the presentation and your advisor come in.

So you talk for 20 minutes. Answer about 30 minutes of questions. 

And then you get sent out in the hall (thank god that Christine came, if I hadn't anyone to talk to I would have gone mad). 

Then you get called back into the room. 

Shockingly these people have seen fit to give me an M.A. 

Eventually the numbness will leave my brain. 

So now I'm done. I've got my M.A (well I have to walk across the stage etc).

What the fuck do I do now?

1 Comments:

At 3:11 p.m., Blogger KC said...

Sounds like you're too smart for your own good. Better give the MA back and ask for your money back ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home