Site Meter .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cameron's House of Fun

Fatherhood, politics, education, random thoughts (heavy on the random thoughts) and stuff (always stuff).

Monday, February 27, 2006

Thwarted by Simple

I got an Airport Express recently. One of the best gifts ever. 

And in my rush to set it up I guess I didn't really read the instructions or look around online. 

I figured: power source + cable from it to tuner = music

Things that are wrong with this little equation:

X=that equation up there sums up just about everything I know about stereos

y= apparently turntables have a very low signal so the RCA plugs associated with your turntable automatically boost the signal by like a million % (actually probably by 40 times).

So my music was coming out SUPER LOUD!!

So I went by Moog Audio where the nice man managed to contain his ridicule and told me "move it to anything but the phono jacks"... 

I came home, did so, and 5 seconds later Lucas and I were "dancing" to K'naan. 

Fun times for all. 

1 Comments:

At 1:04 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any place called Moog Audio has to be cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home