Site Meter .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cameron's House of Fun

Fatherhood, politics, education, random thoughts (heavy on the random thoughts) and stuff (always stuff).

Monday, May 02, 2005

A new game

So, I'm at my desk, with an infant snow boot, a Monkey boot (think sort of Dr. Martin) and a rubber boot on my lap. This is not some kind of weird insulation attempt or some kind of work related talisman. It is Lucas' new game. The rules are as follows:

  1. Open the front closet door
  2. Chant "shoe shoe shoe" over and over while you play with the pile of shoes in the closet (boy Mama and Papa have a lot of footwear)
  3. Select boots and shoes based on preference
  4. Deliver select shoes to Papa's lap while chanting "merci merci merci"
  5. Repeat

I don't know the name of it yet (he hasn't told me) so I've dubbed it the Shoe GameĀ™
I like it quite a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home