Site Meter .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cameron's House of Fun

Fatherhood, politics, education, random thoughts (heavy on the random thoughts) and stuff (always stuff).

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Microwave!

Around here Lucas is sometimes called Lulu. It's a silly little name and will probably require hours of therapy.

I tell you this by way of explaining why I'm amused by his newest word.

Lately he's been running about saying "microwave" and then grinning like a goof, the tone, the sort of disconnect of understanding of what he is saying and the grin makes me think of The Fifth Element scene "Leeloo Dallas, MULTIPASS!"

So all week, in my head and, sadly, outloud, I've been thinking "Lulu Daviault-Campbell, Microwave!!!"

Dumb? Oh yes.

Funny? As all get out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home