Site Meter .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cameron's House of Fun

Fatherhood, politics, education, random thoughts (heavy on the random thoughts) and stuff (always stuff).

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Last week was my birthday, so my co-workers surprised me with cake and some small gifts. 

It was amazing of them....

...that said the gifts themselves are a bit troubling. 

I got a document holder thingy that has a fish and water in it (fake fish, clearly), a stress ball and a little battery operated zen fountain thingy. 

Perhaps I'm a touch overwound? 

2 Comments:

At 1:14 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok a stress ball? HAHAHA

 
At 2:33 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, that's priceless. One year I got nothing but gif cards to Best Buy from everyone. I should find some other interests.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home