Site Meter .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cameron's House of Fun

Fatherhood, politics, education, random thoughts (heavy on the random thoughts) and stuff (always stuff).

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Moments

The other day Chris was off having coffee with a buddy, so I picked Lucas up at the daycare. Normally the drill is: I deliver, she picks up.

So we headed home, with him prattling at me about his day etc. It was lovely.

Then we got home and headed up stairs to change into more comfy clothes. Sweat pants for him and shorts for me.

We changed and wound up on our bed, reading and fooling around. I tickled him, he roared with laughter, I scooped him up and held him over me and he squeeled "Lucas is flying like an airplane!!!" (but in French... no one wants to read my French).

It's times like that where you realize that life is pretty good and that, if you allow yourself, you can be pretty damn happy.

1 Comments:

At 4:41 a.m., Blogger Margie Bargie said...

That made me really happy to read! What a set of cuties my guys are! Cool toys for Lucas from Ireland.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home