Site Meter .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cameron's House of Fun

Fatherhood, politics, education, random thoughts (heavy on the random thoughts) and stuff (always stuff).

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Oedipus, Shmedipus, just as long as he loves his mother

So it's happened, right about on time.

If the three of us are at home together, Lucas basically either behaves like I'm not there or, if I try to talk to Chris, tells me "non, tu parle pas a mon maman a moi!" (or a variation on that theme).

I know it shouldn't but it hurts a bit.

4 Comments:

At 11:53 a.m., Blogger Leatherhands said...

It hurts even more when you're remarried, and your daughter has a clear preference for her new step-mom.
"I want Josephine to give me the medicine" "I want Josephine's lap"
"Hi Daddy, I missed you too....where's Josephine?"
That's what I get for 3+ years of single dadding.

The good part is that she's spouting the same lines to my ex. (OK, I've revealed my pettiness and immaturity. It was only a matter of time....)

 
At 12:39 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

What can I say... I'm irresistable to the 3 year old set.

 
At 11:41 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was I like that? May be or may be not but now I am more closer to my mom because my mom is like my friend.

 
At 11:06 a.m., Blogger Margie Bargie said...

Poor bunny...he is really having a go isn't he? You shouldn't worry though...soon enough it will be the all Daddy show again when he realises that you and he are the same age. ;oP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home