Site Meter .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cameron's House of Fun

Fatherhood, politics, education, random thoughts (heavy on the random thoughts) and stuff (always stuff).

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A random thought and a promise

Ok, first the promise. I know there is a provincial election. I'm totally aware of this. I will post about it soon. Just as soon as I'm done weeping from the horror of the decisions all Quebecois are faced with.

Now RANDOM THOUGHT TIME!!

I had a blood test this morning, nothing serious, just a checkup dealy. So you go in, you get the nice lady who sets up up, pokes you with the needle etc.

Ok, that hurts, but it won't kill you.

But WTF is up with the cotton ball and the surgical tape they put on you afterwards?

I just took it off, the needle mark is visible, but tiny, but my arm now has these red marks, about 2cm squared that look tons worse than a little pin prick and some blood.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home