Site Meter .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cameron's House of Fun

Fatherhood, politics, education, random thoughts (heavy on the random thoughts) and stuff (always stuff).

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Birthday parties, THE DREADED GYM and other random goodness

So, we survived Lucas' first birthday party relativly intact. Though we made what may well be the worst looking cake ever. Well, not really, but consider this: It started out life as a Thomas the Tank Engine cake and wound up being a pig like cartoon creature.

Anyway, I pity anyone trying to buy toys in Montreal, since they all seem to be in our house.

Yesterday was my orientation/how not to kill myself with the gym equipment visit to the gym. My trainer was a very nice woman named Annie-France who could easily fold me in half and then throw me through a window. So we went around and looked at everything and she is coming up with a printed program thing that will be waiting for me tomorrow. Tomorrow being Wed. Or the day from hell.

Only time will tell. ß

2 Comments:

At 9:25 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my, you've joined a gym. Now you will get all slim and attractive while I wallow in fat.

Enjoy sexy land!

 
At 8:32 p.m., Blogger Cameron Campbell said...

Mike, it's a gym, not a plastic surgery joint.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home