Site Meter .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cameron's House of Fun

Fatherhood, politics, education, random thoughts (heavy on the random thoughts) and stuff (always stuff).

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Crisis Averted or Self Inflicted Deadlines That You Can Change Are Not Something to Stress Over

So, after much grinding of teeth, much pulling of hair etc etc I realized something, no one but me wanted/needed me to graduate this spring. Not Christine, not my advisor, just me.

So I e-mailed my advisor and made sure he would still be available to advise if I chose to graduate in the fall term. He is. So now I'm going to do that. I'm too tired, too busy, too messed with life to be able to be done to present/defend by April 7th and I really don't want the last bit of work I hand in for my MA to be a pile of utter shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home