Site Meter .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cameron's House of Fun

Fatherhood, politics, education, random thoughts (heavy on the random thoughts) and stuff (always stuff).

Monday, September 04, 2006

6 in the morning

Sometimes life sends you an example of how your life has changed. 

Today's message came in the form of some people in their 20s walking past my window as a sat down to do some work before everyone woke up. 

It was just shy of 6 am and they were on their way home from a concert/afterhours club/party/whatever. They weren't drunk, so they actually seemed to be having fun in each other's company. 

For a little bit I felt a twinge of jealousy. Then Lucas started singing "old mcdonald had a farm" (in French) over and over through the baby monitor. 

I was still a bit jealous, but I realized that there were much more improtant things to life than staying out all night. 

That said, I could really do with some disposible income and a babysitter right about now. 

1 Comments:

At 8:40 a.m., Blogger Margie Bargie said...

LOL...it makes a nice change that they were soaber though! I am posting something over for Lucas and everyone in the next few days - I am hoping it gets there for the 8th.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home