Site Meter .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cameron's House of Fun

Fatherhood, politics, education, random thoughts (heavy on the random thoughts) and stuff (always stuff).

Friday, September 08, 2006

Now He Is Three

Three years ago today Lucas was born.

As I write this he's piling his Routemaster (London bus) on top of his yellow school bus. And talking about "autobus tripledecker!!!"

When I met Christine and I fell for her I never figured that I'd be this in love, in awe, challanged by, smitten with, amused, entertained, fascinated with anyone else ever again.

Then Lucas came along.


Turns out there was more of that feeling left to spare.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCAS!

Thank you for being here.


-----------Party Updates and Posts To Follow During The Weekend---------

4 Comments:

At 7:57 a.m., Blogger Margie Bargie said...

Bonne Fête mon grand bonhomme! Tata Marjorie et Oncle Daz t'aime bein gros!

Bisou à toi, Maman et Papa! Félicitations!

 
At 10:47 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lucas!

 
At 3:48 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would say Happy Birthday in French but since my French sucks I shall say it in English.
Happy Birthday Lucas.

 
At 12:23 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day Lucas from your psychotic Ontario cousins........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home