Site Meter .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Cameron's House of Fun

Fatherhood, politics, education, random thoughts (heavy on the random thoughts) and stuff (always stuff).

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Restless night

Ok, so Lucas didn't want to sleep last night. In pain, mb feverish, we aren't sure, but he kept waking up and whining... so eventually, around 1am we got him and put him down to sleep on my chest. He slept there from 1ish to 6am, it was sweet and odd all at once. When he was a few months old he slept there all the time, but he hasn't recently and he has gotten HUEG LIEK XBOX. Anyway, he got sleep, we did not. Ah... parenthood.

1 Comments:

At 1:38 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Often Boots, our wonderful 20.5 lbs (9.3 kg) cat will climb up on my chest for a nap. I allow this until I can no loger breathe from the compression on my lungs.

Lucas is bigger than that right? You have ribs of steel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home